UPDATE: In person appointments: the clinic is open.
We continue to adapt as COVID-19 challenges our daily lives.
Physiotherapy has always been considered an essential service by the Department of Health and I am practising in person / face to face.
Whenever the situation changes, we follow the Department’s guidelines.
At the clinic, we use strict hygiene protocols:
- We will ask specific COVID related questions.
- We will take your temperature.
- We will ask you to use hand sanitiser several times during your visit.
- If government mandated, you will need to wear a mask to cover both your mouth and nose.
- All surfaces are cleaned in between each patient.
- We practise social distancing in the waiting room.
- Please do not bring anyone else to your appointment. Nursing babies are the exception.
- If you are unwell: cough, fever or shortness of breath etc, please reschedule.
- If you have been in contact with someone with or suspected of having COVID-19, please reschedule.
- If you have attended hotspots, please reschedule.
We understand this is a long list of requirements but these important strategies will keep us all safe.
These requirements not only help to keep us safe but help to avoid a compulsory closure if anyone who comes to our building has been in contact with COVID. Government regulations enforce up to five days of closure in the event of COVID exposure. This would have major impact clinically on all our patients and financially on both physiotherapy and dental practices.
We appreciate your help and understanding.
I wish you peace of mind. Take care. Stay safe.